Wednesday 13 April 2011

Running around, in high heels

Productivity at it’s finest.  Yesterday was so jam packed with running around and I’m so pleased to report that I crossed all of my ‘to-do’s’ off my list, with room to spare.
It was Xander’s first official play date at his daycare!  930am - 530pm.  The little guy did so well, and I’m super proud of him!  
After dropping Xierra off at her bus stop, Xander off at the daycare and Brian off at HIS bus stop, I came home to get myself ready.
My agenda:
  • go to the Apple Store to print off a receipt for my computer (tax purposes)
  • pick up envelopes for invitation order
  • drop Brian’s tax documents off at my uncle’s place in Whyte Ridge
  • go to Shaw to get a statement of services for 2010 (tax purposes)
  • appointment at Assiniboine Credit Union @ 2pm
  • pick up print order
  • pick Xander up from daycare @ 530pm
  • prepare invitation order
So, rather than go into detail about everything on my agenda, here’s a summary:
iMac receipt printed, chit-chatted with Karla about her wedding plans -> Paper Gallery, over priced -> Hi Tito Craig! Taxes in exchange for getting the Nasonex bottle to properly spray? Sweet. -> Shaw statement, check! -> Oh, the relief of finding out that my credit score is average...*whew*, thanks Mr. Miranda, you made my day life. -> stuck in traffic on the way to pick up my print order, looked over and saw this gem:


Not on my agenda, but this is where the ‘room to spare’ comes in.  
Oh. Geez.  I had no clue that this place even existed.  I almost drove past it, but I’m glad I decided to bust a U-ey to check it out.  I took a ton of photos,  and posted a few of them in iLove Pretty.

Okay, so after spending a chunk of time in the antique store, I drove to the Exchange District to pick up my (not done for another 20 mins.) print order.
Headed through rush hour traffic, back down to St. Vital with time to spare before having to pick up Mr. X.  Came home to respond to, and send, a couple emails and then headed over to the daycare...
My son was a completely different kid -- maybe he was drunk off of sleepiness, but he was blabbing and giggling while I held him and talked with Sharon, the daycare lady.  He was too cute.
She said that he did fantastic for his very first day, and mentioned that he LOVED the other kids.  I guess having a big sister around really pays off!
Back home to finish putting together my invitation order and hang out with the kids until daddy’s arrival.
Dinner was ghetto - Tuna Helper.  After such a long day, I had no energy left to really cook anything.  Dumping all of the ingredients into one pan and standing there stirring it for 12 minutes was the extent of my kitchen presence last night.
My agenda:
  • go to the Apple Store to print off a receipt for my computer (tax purposes)
  • pick up envelopes for invitation order
  • drop Brian’s tax documents off at my uncle’s place in Whyte Ridge
  • go to Shaw to get a statement of services for 2010 (tax purposes)
  • appointment at Assiniboine Credit Union @ 2pm
  • pick up print order
  • pick Xander up from daycare @ 530pm
  • prepare invitation order
  • get dinner on the table
So that was it...my ONE productive day of the week :)












  • made it to they gym today...pretty chillax workout of just cardio, obliques and back.  Stopped losing weight, which is a bit concerning :S
  • house work, house work, house work: gonna spend the day cleaning up around here
  • more taxing tax documenting for my appointment at H&R Block tomorrow
  • Xierra’s school spring concert tonight at 630pm :D  She couldn’t stop talking about it this morning during breakfast.  Super excited!  Will post pics.
  • a full night of amazing television: Ultimate Fighter, American Idol, Survivor, Game 1 of the Stanley Cup playoffs: Chicago vs. Vancouver, Criminal Minds....  thank goodness we have a DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...