Wednesday 27 August 2014

Oh, hello.

It's me. I'm back!
I've been gone for over a year because, well... life happened. And by "life" I mean, we finally moved into the new house, I got a full-time job, and we found out we were expecting baby #3. Those are some pretty significant milestones.

So here I am, a week and a half from my due date and a mix of emotions. I started this blog years ago, when Xander was born. The main purpose was to give myself an outlet to express myself while I was on my maternity leave -- I (secretly) went through some postpartum depression and I needed a way to distract myself from the jumble of thoughts in my head. Perhaps you can consider my blog return as a pro-active approach to what could potentially be a PPD repeat. Let's just hope that I can cope with the baby blues and that I can just focus on blogging the fun and fantastic adventures that I like to call "my life".

I'm glad to be back to share some fun crafting projects, kitchen fun, family updates and everything in between.

Cheers!
- Roxy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...