Friday 29 April 2011

Birthday Invitations, CHECK!

I did it!  Last Thursday, I took a moment to disappear into the craft room to make Xierra's birthday party invitations.  I had no plan, no clue, not a single idea of what I was going to create.  I just knew that I had to come up with SOMETHING..cuz time was running out.


So with a few sheets of patterned paper, Ruby colored shimmer cardstock, self-adhesive Martha Stewart invitation tags, some ribbon and embellishments, I created these:





I had these square lime green envelopes left over from some Christmas cards that I designed last season.  I used the patterned paper scraps to dress them up to match the invitations.  I printed the invitees names on Avery labels stuck them to the tags.

 
I had Xierra bring them to school the next day and distribute them to her friends -- yessss!! One less thing to worry about...now onto the rest of the party-planning.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site best black and gold invitations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...