Monday 6 June 2011

Smokies!

Met Brian for lunch downtown this day.  We walked across the street and got SMOKIES from the hot dog stand in front of the TD Building  Canwest Building.  YUM!  It was hot and windy, but that didn't ruin our 'date'.

I wore this 1-piece navy romper with my pale yellow cardigan overtop.  
Threw on a knotted chain necklace and a few silver bangles:
Smokie = YUM!  Photo of me = yuck!

Once we finished lunch, Xander and I went to the mall for a while and then headed over to my old stomping ground, Aubrey Park.  My family's first house was down the street, and I remember visiting this park when I was 3 years old.  It has obviously been redone since then, but it was awesome to take Xander there for his very first 'playground' experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...