Wednesday 2 November 2011

My October

I just spent a good 30 minutes on Pinterest, and realized that if I have the time to 'repin' stuff on there, I have the time to post something on my blog.


Hello blog world!  You have recently become such an unfamiliar place.  I'm glad to be back on here and sharing some of my recent life adventures...(okay, 'adventures' might not be the best description...it makes me sound adventurOUS, which I'm not).


Well this'll be short and sweet, but I'll just do a quick photo recap of my family-focused October:


at 'A Maze In Corn' cornmaze 




Yes, the Winnipeg Jets are back, and we went to the HOME OPENER! #partofhistory

birthday parties were attended

pumpkins were carved

and costumes were worn
In business news, I met with Emma from Events by Emma.  Exciting to say the least.  She was in search of an invitation vendor to partner with, and refer her clients to.  A girlfriend of mine worked for her and mentioned my business, and VOILA!  A meeting was set up!
I'm excited for the opportunity to work with such a high profile event design company :)


So that's pretty much it.  I mean, obviously there are a (more than a) few things that I've left out, but there's no sense boring you with the details.


Maybe I'll be back in a few weeks from now?  Haha.. I can only hope.


Happy November!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...