Friday 13 January 2012

Crunch time.

At the risk of getting completely distracted from my (ever growing) pile of work, I've decided to take a break from designing, to write a short post.


My past few weeks have been hectic -- it's the final week before the Wonderful Wedding Show, and I still have much to do.
This year comes with loads of excitement, as I'm working collaboratively with Events by Emma, on a special 'Inspiration Gallery' on the main floor of the Convention Centre.  What does this mean? Well, it means that Emma (top 5 wedding designer in THE COUNTRY) has been given an entire banquet room, to create a visual gallery for Brides and Grooms.  The banquet room will be filled with 25 different tables, each with a different COLOR and ADJECTIVE associated to it.  The table will be designed around a theme, and will showcase ways to incorporate color into your event.  And guess who will be providing the stationery for the entire project?....
Me.
*big smiley face*
Yeah, I'm stoked.


So as much as I'd love to go into detail about it all, I really don't have time to.  I am SWAMPED with design work, and have been working around the clock to complete everything on time.


In the meantime, here's a Save the Date card that my friends Franco and Leyanna asked me to design:



Take you a sec to figure it out?
hehe

More to come about the Wedding Show!  I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...