Monday 1 October 2012

Slow down on progression

In a previous post, I mentioned that I was on a weight loss plan.  I'm sad to say that my progress slowed down at Week 3.
I'm still eating my 4-5 small meals a day, but was not as active in Week 2 and 3, which is probably the reason why I haven't seen the numbers drop on the scale.  I'm also convinced that the first 5 pounds that I lost at the beginning, was pure water weight.

Here is my Week 1 meal plan:


So now that I'm at the start of Week 4 and it's the first day of the month, I'm trying something a little different.

It involves 6 meals a day (yikes! that's a lot of food!) and a very intense exercise regimen.  I'm very confident that it will produce results -- I just have to stick with it.

So here's to another challenging week on my road to Sexiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...