Friday 30 November 2012

November update

It's been a month since we've come to stay in Mississauga.  The month of November has had some pretty typical days, and it's also had some pretty amazing days... i.e. Brian came up to visit during the weekend of the 9th.  Needless to say, Xander and I were super happy to have him here -- it had been 2 months since we were together last, so it was nice to hug and kiss him, after so long.

A surprise delivery, the day before Brian arrived
DADA!!! Reunited :)
It was our 5 year anniversary on the Saturday of his visit, and we were fortunate enough to have my sis offer to watch Xanderman, so that we could go celebrate.
At Spring Rolls for dinner
West 50 for some BEEEER! Over 100 beers on tap!
Even though he was only here for 3 days, I was glad to spend some quality time with my hubby -- can't wait to finally move down to the US so that we can be together for good.

Speaking of moving down to the US...
I had my Visa medical appointment on the 19th.  The clinic was located in downtown Toronto, so I had to take a day trip into the city via subway (Xander stayed with my sis).  The medical consisted of a physical, blood work and chest x-rays, but on top of that, I had to get a Tetanus shot since mine was apparently expired.  There was a lot of waiting in various waiting rooms, but 3.5 hours later, I was finally finished and was able to head back home.
This man was reading the tiniest little book I've ever seen
GET LOST!
Proud to say that through hard work and dedication (and I stress HARD WORK), I successfully lost the last couple pounds and reached my goal weight!!  I've been hitting the gym 4 times a week and climbing the stairs regularly.  I've also been following my diet consistently.



Everyday
The rest of the days, we've been going out to the mall, Ikea, grocery stores, etc. just to stay busy.
Drop-in play day at a community centre up the street
I anticipate the next few weeks are going to drag, as I wait for my Visa interview in Montreal.  Should be fun though -- I'll be flying out the afternoon before the interview and will be spending the night at a hotel.  The interview is first thing the next morning and then I'll fly out that same afternoon.
I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...