Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pre-planning for Post-pregnancy

I took a couple of weeks off of work before the baby was due, to spend some extra time with Xierra before she had to head back up to Canada to start the school year. The time off also gave me the opportunity to get a few things done around the house, before the baby was due. 
One Sunday, I spent an entire morning cooking. My plan was to make a bunch of meals in advance and freeze them, so that once the baby was born, we wouldn't have to complicate our days with figuring out what to do about dinner.

Here are a few shots of my creations:

Baked Sticky Garlic Chicken Legs:


Chicken Carbonara:




 Chicken Marsala Over Angel Hair Pasta:


 Spinach and Meat Lasagna:



 I also made some Korean Beef in the slow cooker and paired it with some brown rice and green beans. Yum!

Surprisingly, it only took me a few hours to make all of these meals - but I know that I'll be glad I took the time to plan ahead. Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...