Wednesday 27 April 2011

A chill night with the fam













Soccer Schmid had a meeting on Monday evening, regarding the upcoming summer league. After the meeting, we (Bri, me, Xierra and Xander) had dinner at Burrito del Rio in the Village.  Yum, yum, yum.
Decided to go with something stylish but relaxed and comfy -- afterall, I still had to lug around a 10 month old and a 6 year old...

 The long-sleeved offwhite top is from Target, purchased on clearance for 7 bucks.  I like it cuz of the little draw string around the waist, and it's a super light fabric which makes it nice for layering.  I thew on my 3/4 length denim jacket from Anthropologie and a pair of relaxed denim pants from Forever 21.  Here we go with another pair of patent leather peek-a-boo's, this time in a shimmery taupe colour.


 Wore these super-awesome feather earrings from Forever 21 and paired them with an olive green necklace

Gotta' love the messy off-centre bun.  Makes me feel old and young at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...