Tuesday 5 April 2011

Creative professional






THE LOOK: Creative Professional - I wore this outfit at the Sear Gift Registry event that I attended a couple weekends ago.  I just purchased the tunic a few days before from FOREVER 21.  I guess you could say that it was my source of inspiration for the rest of the outfit.  I don’t typically wear ‘florals’, but since I’ve promised myself to be more of an ‘out-of-my-comfort-zone’ dresser, I just went with it.  I love the variety of colours and the femininity of the fabric and print.  It was a great base to work from.
I paired the top with some black tights.  Since the top is long enough to cover the gluty-booty region, I didn’t feel as self conscious about this.  I pulled over a 3/4 length jacket (purchased from Forever 21, around 4 years ago) -- the off white colour contrasted the white top well, but at the same time, didn’t take away from it.  I chose to wear my purple Chinese Laundry heels (my faaaavorite).  I accessorized with a variety of blue, teal and silver bangles (that I got on sale at Suzy Shier for $2.50!) and a pair of crescent beaded earrings .




The event went without a hitch, and I think it had EVERYTHING to do with my outfit...haha.  No, not really :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...