Wednesday 6 April 2011

Stella's with Gia








Had a lunch date with a girlfriend, Gia, from high school today.  I was pretty excited to dress today cuz the sun was shining and the weather was mild -- which meant I didn’t have to hide under a huge winter coat :)
No planning here - just the good ol’ ‘slap it together’ approach:




THE LOOK: I wore a cute little stretchy denim dress from FOREVER 21 with some plain black tights.  The dress came with a lime green/black/grey strech belt (that I’ve never actually worn until today).  I went with a really casual black MODROBES jacket over top and wore a pair of tan taupe CHINESE LAUNDRY microsuede heels, to match my purse (Suzy Shier, on sale for $12.50).

I accessorized with a simple light grey beaded necklace to match the grey on the belt and a pair of heavy metal earrings that I got on a 2/$5 sale from Suzy Shier as well.  


Had some fun with the makeup and used some lime green pigment (to match the belt), paired with a light dusting of MAC Deep Truth (to match the denim dress).



Loved catching up with Gia -- can't wait to do it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...