Wednesday 1 June 2011

A casual day

There was nothing really special about this day, aside from the fact that I finally got a chance to wear my 'stringy' scarf that I bought in Grand Forks on my last road trip with my girlfriends.

I bought it from PacSun and it was on clearance for $4.  I'd never seen anything quite like it, so I snagged it up, knowing that I'd eventually come around to wearing it.



My striped tunic is from Forever 21 (is anyone ever surprised by this anymore?), and I'm wearing a pair of black denim Ecko Red capris -- another pre-pregnancy article of clothing that I can proudly say I FIT!
I'm not a fan of capris with flats -- I already know that these capris are not flattering - cutting me off at the widest part of my leg, making my legs appear short and fat...and then to wear flats that have zero lengthening power, on top of that??! COME ON ROX!.... ugh, I disgust me.

Oh.. but did you see my cool scarf?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...