Monday 12 March 2012

A new commitment

Okay, this is really getting ridiculous.  It's been almost 3 months since my last entry?! COME ON!
I really can't seem to wrap my head around this whole thing -- why can't I commit to updating this thing?  Am I just making excuses when I say that "I have no time"?  
There are thousands of busy women (and moms) out there that find time to blog between their jobs and their home life - so why is this such a struggle for me?


*inhale*exhale*  Alright, I'm good.


So over the past few months, I've been extremely pleased with the increase of Terlie business.  Since the Wonderful Wedding Show, I've secured numerous clients.  I've also had a fair number of miscellaneous projects (i.e. birthday invites, wedding social signage / tickets, save the dates, labels, etc.)  It's these little jobs that add up and help me get by, while waiting for the bigger projects to get going.


Recent News:
I went to Chicago to visit Brian's family - we were gone for a little over a week and had an amazing time, as expected.








At the end of February, I had an awesome opportunity to work with Events by Emma on a High Style photo shoot, which will be featured in the Wedding in Winnipeg magazine, as well as on Stylemepretty.com
Other vendors included Fache Forward Designs, Floral Elements, Chocolate Zen Bakery, Elite Lighting, Hair by Karen, Makeup Expressions & Chair-ish Your Moments.  Photography was by Curtis Moore and Rebecca Croft and videography was done by A Moving Picture Studios

Some teaser photos:




Can't wait to see the final photos and video :)

In other news, I finally came around to opening up an Etsy shop -- I've only put 5 of my cards online, just to test it out.  So far, not a single bite :(  When I have more time to dedicate to it, I'll beef it up a bit and do a bit of advertising through Facebook and Twitter.  For now, it's just there... waiting for someone to stumble upon it: Terlie Etsy shop

Well that's as good as this update is gonna get!  Have a great week, and stay tuned for more posts, by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...